Apex Legends Best Settings to Improve FPS and Gain Advantage – Apex Legends is another Battle royale game that has been launched into the market. Like other popular games, it is free to play on any device like Windows PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox. In this article, we will tell you that how can you tweak game settings in order to gain the best gaming experience. Also, you will learn about graphics card settings and the method to increase FPS.
Apex’s Game Functioning
Well, the whole game is about survive till the end. It’s a battle-royale game in which 60 players jump together into a huge map in order to receive weapons, resources, bullets, etc. However, you can play in a team of three individuals. The games gives you a choice of selecting your character from the eight.
Where to Get Apex Legends?
Well, the question is very simple to answer i.e. from EA’s property. Also, you can download this game through PlayStation Store or Xbox Live without paying anything. Yes, you read it right! The game is available for free. But, the main thing is that it requires a good-reliable internet connection along with the empty space in the system’s drive. This games work only online. No single player is allowed in this game.
Apex Legends Best Settings to Improve FPS and Gain Advantage
Apex has the modified version of the source engine that makes the game runs smoothly. However, this game has always something to enhance. Let’s move on to that things which can make the play experience even better.
Minimum Requirements for Apex
Check the minimum system requirement for Apex Legends given below:
- CPU: Minimum Intel Core i306300 3.8 Ghz / AMD FX-4350 4.2 Ghz Quad-Core Processor
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 7700
- RAM: 6 GB
- Data Unit: 64 bit
- Hard Drive Space: 30 GB empty space
If your system meets this minimum system requirement then it means you are playing on the lowest settings. Now, let’s checkout the Recommended requirements.
Recommended Requirements for Apex
If you go for the recommended requirements for Apex then it will be a comfortable and wonderful gaming experience. Let’s have a look:
- CPU: Intel i53570K or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7 with 64 bit
- HDD: 30 GB free space in Hard drive
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
Once this is checked, let’s not shift from our original topic and discuss some methods to improve the gaming experience.
Tip: Use “Can i Run it” service to scan the computer that will inform you if you can launch this game or not!
Let’s Say You Own an NVIDIA Video Card
It’s totally understandable that you wish to play this game on your computer but, optimization sometimes makes it horrible experience. Let’s suppose you have an NVIDIA Video card. Make sure that you have opened 3D settings and now follow the given instructions:
- In the Manage 3D Settings, it is completely your choice to alter the settings for all programs and games, or to do it for the selected program.
- Select Global Settings or Program Settings and locate Apex Legends from the list. The Global Settings will apply to all the programs and games.
- Set Maximum pre-rendered frames to 1, Preferred refresh rate to Highest available, Power Management Mode to Prefer Maximum Performance, Threaded Optimization to ON and Vertical sync to Off.
- Hit on the apply button and close the Control Panel again.
Now, the FPS has increased and the game should be running fast.
Apex Legend’s Game Settings Optimization
It’s time to make some more changes in the game. There are some settings inside the game that you can change for the better experience.
- Set the Display Mode to Full Screen.
- Set the V-Sync option to Disabled and Anti-Aliasing to TSAA.
- Set Model Details, Effect Details and Ragdolls to Medium.
- Also, set Dynamic Spot Shadows to Disabled.
- Set Ambient Occlusion Quality, Sun Shadow Coverage, Sun Shadow Detail and Sun Shadow Detail to Low.
Other Settings to Optimize Apex Legends
Well, the settings told above is enough to enhance the gaming experience but, you can do some little things to optimize your game easily.
- Temporary Files Gone: Type “%localappdata%” in the Windows search box followed by the Enter key. You will see a window containing some local tempt folder. Delete them all. Make sure to delete these files from Recycle bin also.
- Hardware Acceleration on Google Chrome: Disable the hardware acceleration from your Google Chrome browser. It may or may not enhance your gaming experience.
- Windows Update and OneDrive: To make the game and system smoothly you have to Disable Windows Update Delivery Optimization. To do this, you need to go to Windows Update Settings, and select Advanced Options> Delivery Optimization and turn off this option Allow downloads from other PCs. Perform the same task for OneDrive. The users can also use any closed code application to enhance the system’s performance.
Using a gaming mouse is a wonderful experience of playing Apex. If you have not any gaming mouse, then it’s time to buy this and become a better player. If you use a gaming mouse it will impact your performance in FPS games and chances are more to win the game. Take a help from your game lover or browse it on the internet for the best gaming mouse and buy the best one.
It’s Time for You to Try Apex Legends
Now, you have done everything that can enhance your system performance as well as gaming experience. The Apex game had counted more than million players on its first day. How big achievement is that!
Another thing you can do is to clean up your computer. Delete the unwanted programs, files and folders that affects the performance of your system and also the frame rates that you get in the games.