How to fix Bluestacks failed to connect to server Issue – People are just crazy about using Android applications as they get so many different apps to perform different task. The BlueStacks Emulator is the best option to use Android apps on Windows Computer. This application lets you download and use Android application with the same interface as you see in Android phones. But, sometimes you get an error “BlueStacks Failed to Connect to Server. No App Found. Please check your Internet Connection and Try Again” that is very annoying. If you restart the application, it will be gone for some time but it will kept on coming later.
How to Fix Bluestacks failed to connect to server Issue
So, you can easily find out that restart of the application/software doesn’t always help and now you need some other techniques to solve this problem. Read this article to get the right fixes for connect to server error.
First of all, make sure that your internet connection is working normally and at a good speed. If the internet speed is low on your router then it will be beneficial for you to disable all the background app that uses internet services. Additionally, make sure that you are using the latest version of BlueStacks on your computer.
Solution 1: Temporarily close the antivirus protection on your system
- You will have to disable your Antivirus software if installed on your system. This will be temporarily basis therefore, you don’t need to worry about the security on your system.
- Now, launch Bluestacks and sync your Google Account with it.
- Once this is done, you can activate your Antivirus protection.
- Now, you should not be facing the same issue.
If your problem is still the same then go for next solution.
Solution 2: Install the Android applications directly through APK files
In this method, you will have to download the Android APK files and then install apps directly through APK files. That’s it.
Solution 3: Give required permission to Bluestacks
Make sure that you have granted full permission to BlueStacks. This may also resolve the problem of server error with BlueStack issue. Follow the given instructions to do this:
- Navigate to Program Files (x86) folder from My Computer or This PC.
- Now, locate BlueStacks folder and make a right click on the folder.
- Hit on Properties from the drop-down list and click Security tab on the top.
- Now, go for clicking on Edit button and then select the system users.
- Ensure that you have given permission to the application to have control on the required things.
Hopefully, you are out of this headache now. In case of any confusion or query, feel free to comment in the given box.