If you are facing the problem of “A problem occurred with this Webpage, so it was Reloaded” while browsing something on the internet, then don’t worry. Because you are not only the person that is experiencing such issue. Many users have reported this problem after which their browser becomes unresponsive and the webapge reloads after every five seconds. This issue is mostly reported in Safari browser and therefore we have collected the useful tips for you to deal with this issue in safari Browser.
Basic steps to solve “A problem occurred with this Webpage, so it was Reloaded” message error.
- Clear all caches and cookies in Safari browser.
- Remove History and Website data like saved password from the browser’s settings.
- Change Wi-Fi networks to Cellular data or use vice-versa.
- Try turning on Airplane Mode On and then off.
- Reset the network settings on your PC or device.
- If you are using Mac then remove and re-install Java for Mac.
- Try using a different browser and check if the problem occurs.
- Make sure that the time and date on your device is correct.
Let’s deep dive into the details of these steps.
- Turn on Cookies blocking in Safari browser. This will refresh your browser and you will be able to make a fresh search on the browser. To do this: Navigate to Settings and then locate Safari from the list of option. Now, click on Always Block.
- Clean all the history from the browser by clicking on menu option and then select Clear Browsing Data. After this, move to Advanced Settings and clean all the password and web content data to make sure no history and data is left in the browser.
- If you are using Wi-Fi then try to use network data with another source and vice-e-versa. Check it resolves your issue.
- If nothing works, select Windows Start icon and type Airplane Mode. Disable it by clicking on the toggle button. After 2-3 seconds turn it off again.
- Reset the Network settings by going to Computer Settings. Navigate to General Section and then hit on Reset followed by reset Network Settings.
- If you are a Mac device user then, uninstall Java and then re-install it for a fresh start. Make sure that you have installed the latest version.
- Open any third-party software like Opera or something else. Different browser have different features and functions that might help you to resolve your problem.
- Ensure that the date and time are correctly showing on your computer screen. If not then, click on the lower right corner on the screen and select Change date and time. Adjust the time and then date in a proper manner. Also, you need to set the region first to change the time correctly.
- Open Settings option by clicking on the Windows start button. Select Safari in Settings and then move down to Advanced option. Now, select the toggle button to turn it off or On.
Users can try to solve this issue by cleaning up some memory on their hard drive. Hopefully, you are out of this problem now. Comment in the given box to tell us which method made you out of this problem.