Fix for MSVCR110.dll is Missing Wamp Server Windows 10 – Hi Friends! Are you seeking for the solution of “MSVCR110.dll is missing” problem? If this message appears on your computer screen then don’t worry as this is a very common problem and it can be solved within few minutes. The only thing you need to do is keep patience and read this article till the end.
Fix for MSVCR110.dll is Missing Wamp Server Windows 10
There are many solution to this problem which we are depicting below. You don’t need to follow them all. Just follow the technique until you tackle it.
- Install the msvcr110.dll file: To fix your issue, you can use DLL-files.com Client that will restore the missing file in your PC. Download this software from the internet and install the file. Right-click on the downloaded file and click on Run as Administrator. Type MSCVR.dll in the search box hit on Search for DLL File. Select msvcr110.dll when you see it in the search result. Hit on Install. Your problem has been solved now.
- Uninstall and then install the Visual C++ Redistribute Packages: As it is discussed above that the glitch occurs when trying to open the software that requires Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribute 2012, therefore, you need to reinstall the package to your system. This can be done as: Locate Microsoft Download Center on any web browser and hit the Download button. Choose the correct file as per your Operating System, hit Next. Once this is downloaded, double-click on .exe file to start the installation. Finally, Restart your Windows. If this doesn’t resolve your issue, follow the next method.
- Reinstall the program: The problem may be a cause of corrupted dll file while installing the software. Reinstalling the program could solve this issue. First of all, you need to Uninstall the program by going to Control Panel section. After that, remove the other files and folders associated to that program from C drive. Now, reinstall the program and run it. Check if the error is resolved.
- Run a virus scan on your system: If any sort of virus is present on our system then it may also cause msvcr110.dll is missing error therefore, scan your system for virus. Run a full system scan on your system by a good Antivirus software and make the system works smoothly. If any issue is found in your system, locate the possible for it and apply them. Restart your computer to see the changes.
- Install Driver updates: Updating computer drivers is also an good option to rectify such issues. It can be done manually or practically.
When this occurs?
This messages can be generally seen while using or installing particular software, when Windows instigate of shuts down, or maybe while installing Windows updates.
What is this error about?
The msvcr110.dll is a part of Microsoft Visual C++ and the software that runs with Visual C++ requires msvcr110.dll file in your Operating System. So, whenever you see this error it indicates that the program you want to run needs msvcr110.dll file.
Try these methods to resolve your issue and feel free to inform us which method has been helpful for you.