Video Scheduler Internal Error Windows 10 Fix – Hey Friends! If your computer shows you an error message “Video Scheduler Internal Error” then you are not alone. Many Windows 10 users face this problem but the good thing is that: It’s possible to solve easily. This issue is also called as “blue screen of death” and it may arise due to different reasons.
Video Scheduler Internal Error Windows 10 Fix
We have got very easy fixes for you and you don’t need them apply all. Just follow the easiest technique that you like.
Technique 1: Check for hard drive corruption or any possible faulty system file.
Corrupted system files or faulty hard drive is one of the most prime reason for Video Scheduler Internal Error. Therefore, you need to check them too.
- Type ‘cmd’ in the Search box available on the desktop. This will show you Command Prompt option on which you need to make a right click.
- Now, select Run As Administrator and then click on Yes.
- When Command Prompt windows open on the screen, type ‘chkdsk /f /r followed by the Enter key.
- Hit the Y key on the keyboard and then restart your PC to perform a hard disk check.
- Once the system gets restarted, hit Windows logo key and type cmd. Follow the same method to reach Run as Administrator.
- Once you are entered into CP window type ‘sfc/scannow’ and hit the Enter key.
- Wait for sometime until the Windows detects any fault with your system and help you overcome it.
Check if the error you were facing is gone now. If not, then it’s time to move on to the next technique.
Technique 2: Renew all device drivers.
The Video Scheduler Internal Error sometimes caused due to outdated system driver. Therefore, you need to renew them all and also verify if the correct driver is installed into your computer.
Users can update the drivers for the system in two ways i.e Manually and Automatic. Manual method is lot of time consuming and also you need technical knowledge to adopt that method. It will be great if you do this through Automatic method. Here, you will learn how to update the system drivers through automatic technique. Here we go:
- Download Driver Easy software from the internet that detects your OS and download the correct drivers as needed by your system.
- Once the download is completed, hit on Scan Now button to let this program scan your PC and detect any issue with drivers.
- You will see a flag icon with all the outdated drivers. Hit on the Update button next to them and let the software detect and download the right drivers on your system.
- Users can also hit on Update All button to install the update for all at once. Make sure you have good internet speed connected to your PC.
If the above method doesn’t resolves your bug then you need to Update your Windows. Outdated Windows may be one of the cause for Video Scheduler Internal Error.
Technique 3: Install Windows Updates
- Press the Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard of your system.
- Select Update & Security and then hit on check for updates button.
- It will take some minutes. Keep patience till then. Once it is finished, check for the issue if it has been resolved.
These three were the easiest technique to resolve Video Scheduler Internal Error. However, you can try Reinstall faulty drivers that is another major technique to fix this bug.